Where to Find the Cheapest Thanksgiving Turkey in the Tri-State
We're halfway through November, and if you are anything like me, turkey day cravings have been weighing heavily on your mind. I mean who isn't craving a delicious meal?
Many of us are on a budget this year inflation has affected nearly everyone. While holidays are known for indulgence, we also have to be money-savvy. I am a super sleuth when it comes to online bargain shopping, just your everyday Nancy Drew! So who's ready to talk turkey on saving a bit of cash? Pun intended.
Here are the prices of turkey at chains found in the tri-state. Prices and participation are subject to change. Prices may also vary depending on location. Check your local sales ad for details.
Want to add or modify your listing? Email our editor right here.
- 49 cents a pound for Schnuck's brand of whole-frozen poultry (with $25 purchase)
- 69 cents per pound for whole frozen Honeysuckle Brand turkey
- 99 cents per pound on frozen whole Butterball brand turkeys
(Now offering a "Thanksgiving price rewind" with prices set at what they would have been during the holiday season of 2019 pre-inflation prices. Savings of up to 30%)
- $1.08 per pound for a whole Butterball frozen turkey, marked down from $1.59 per pound
- $1.89 a pound for Never Any! brand whole frozen turkey antibiotic free
- ALDI is also a great place to save when it comes to favorite side dishes for Thanksgiving and for healthy produce selections.
- 55 cents per pound for Meijer brand whole frozen turkey
- 99 cents for their Honeysuckle brand whole frozen turkey
- $2.29 per pound for Butterball whole frozen turkey
(Don't forget additional savings can be found with digital coupons)
- $2.19 for Honeysuckle and Butterball brand frozen whole turkey
- 49 cents per pound for Kroger brand frozen whole turkey with digital coupon
- $1.19 per pound on Butterball Brand
- 67 cents per pound for Kroger brand frozen whole turkey
- 98 cents per pound Jennie-O brand
- $1.18 per pound for Butterball brand
- $1.19 per pound Member's Mark brand whole frozen turkey
- $2.48 per pound for Member's Mark brand whole hickory smoked turkey (fully cooked)
22 National Chains That Will Be Closed on Thanksgiving Day in Evansville
SEE INSIDE: Bowling Green's Massive Drive-Thru Christmas Light Display On A Race Track