Tickets on Sale Now for Evansville Donut Festival March 17th
The sweetest festival ever is coming to the downtown area for the 1st Annual Evansville Donut Festival on Saturday, March 17th! Enjoy the city's best bakeries and finest coffees. Purchase your tickets now before they sell out!
Here are the plans so far for the Evansville Donut Festival:
- Doughnuts, pastries, and more from the Tristate's top breakfast eateries, local bakeries, and coffee purveyors
- Each restaurant and bakery will submit their best pastries to be selected for Evansville’s best.
- VIP Hour - 9 am - 10 am
- Doughnut eating contest
- Evansville's largest Long John (10 foot in length)
- People's Choice Voting - Best + Unique Donut, Best Pastry and Best Coffee
- Entertainment - doughnut themed activities
- Adult beverages - Bloody Mary bar, Mimosa bar for 21 years of age and over
- Family friendly
- Free parking
The Evansville Donut Festival will be held from 9am-1pm on Saturday, March 17th at the Veteran's Memorial Coliseum, 300 Court Street, Evansville, IN.
Along with donut samples and coffee samples, you'll have a chance to vote for your favorites. Full size donuts and larger coffees will be available for sale by those businesses who have items for sale.
Tickets for Sampling Admission and VIP Sampling Admission are available now as well as tickets for children 5-12 years of age. Children 4 and under are free.
The festival is in partnership with the Evansville Police Department, Franklin Street Events Association, and EvansvilleEvents.com. This is considered a "Fun"draiser and will help support two children attractions in the area including Stop Light City and Kids Kingdom 2 with 100% of the profits and sponsorships going towards these organizations.