Black Friday by The Numbers!
If you plan on getting up early Friday (or Late Thursday Evening) and shop, you are not alone! Here is Black Friday by the numbers!
Here are some Black Friday stats according to a survey done by Groupon.com
1. Most people will start their Black Friday Shopping at 3:29pm on Thursday afternoon! Just enough time for the Turkey to settle, grab a nap, and then go shop!
2. Nearly 3/4 of people surveyed will do some shopping for Black Friday! On average they will spend between 2 and 5 hours shopping
3. 4 out 10 people plan on buying themselves something on Black Friday
4. 73% of people have trouble figuring out if the Black Friday deals are actually a good deal!
5. Only 9% of people plan on shopping on-line on Black Friday! That mean 91 out of every 100 people will be out and about shopping...so be careful out there!
Subscribe to the WKDQ YouTube Channel