Your Child Could Be ‘CEO for a Day’ at the Children’s Museum of Evansville
If your child seems to be a born leader...if they love to learn and grow...and if they love cMoe then he/she could be the next top dog at the Children's Museum of Evansville!
One child, between the ages of 9 and 12 years old, will be selected as cMoe's new leader during the week of September 29th, which happens to be cMoe's 12th birthday!
This is not just some ceremonial position...cMoe is looking for a CEO that will make suggestions about the future of the museum and implement ideas only a child can imagine. They're looking for a youngster that will love to laugh, will be no stranger to fun and discovery and will have big ideas for cMoe.
This opportunity will allow kids to demonstrate their passion, interests and excitement in an environment where they feel empowered and important. The new CEO will meet with museum supporters, conduct a meeting with museum staff, and invite their class for a field trip for some play time. These are just a few of the ways the kid CEO will gain a behind-the-scenes look at the business world.
Do you have a kiddo that would be interested in being the boss? Follow these steps to be the next cMoe CEO:
- Get your adults permission.
- Create a video (no longer than 3 minutes) that highlights the following:
- Your first name, age, and your current school
- Your favorite hobbies
- What one improvement would you make to cMoe?
- What’s your favorite thing about cMoe (Exhibit, event, camp, etc.)?
- Why do you think you would make a great cMoe CEO?
- Upload that video to YouTube by Wednesday, August 29.
- Send the YouTube link to email@example.com
The public will be asked to vote for the videos (resumes), and a winner will be announced the week of September 29, 2018.