See Photos from Evansville’s Komen Race for the Cure [PHOTOS]
We were out on the course for the annual Race for the Cure and we snapped some pictures!
According to Komen.org, it is estimated that this year alone there will be more than 231,000 new cases of invasive breast cancer. Here in the Tr-State we want to make the effort to reduce the number of deaths from breast cancer. Through your support and participation in the event this weekend you raised funds for life saving research! 75% of the funds raised will stay right here in the Tri-state. The other 25% will go to fund vital breast cancer research.