Get Ready to Bark and Roll: Fourth Annual Dog Day Downtown Evansville
Get ready, dog lovers, because the most pawsome event of the year is this weekend. The fourth annual Dog Day Downtown, Presented by German American Bank, is set to take place on Saturday, September 16th, and it's going to be a tail-wagging good time for you and your furry friends. Thanks to our generous sponsors, this day is all about celebrating our canine companions with a range of FREE activities that your dogs will not furrget.
Here's a sneak peek at what you and your four-legged pals can look forward to:
- Dog Agility Course: Watch your pups conquer obstacles and showcase their agility.
- FREE Microchipping: Provided by the Vanderburgh Humane Society to ensure your furry friends' safety.
- Bone Bar: Treat your dog to some delicious bones, courtesy of Gerling Law.
- Pup Cup Station: Keep your furry friends cool with FREE pup cups sponsored by Biscuit Belly.
- Pet Pampering & Wellness Station: Romain Subaru offers FREE massages, nail trimmings, and more to pamper your pets.
- Cuddle Station: Because who can resist a good cuddle with a cute dog?
- Red Carpet Photo Backdrop: Sponsored by F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors, so your dog can feel like a true celebrity.
- Photo Displays: Capture precious moments with your furry companions, enjoy free giveaways and more!
Local Animal Nonprofits
- It Takes A Village No-Kill Rescue
- Paw Street
- Vanderburgh Humane Society
- Warrick Humane Society
You'll have the opportunity to connect with these organizations and learn more about their wonderful work in our community.
And for all you pet parents looking to spoil your fur babies, local vendors will be on-site, selling a variety of dog-related products. From treats to accessories, you'll find something special for your canine companions.
Plus, you can enjoy the day at dog-friendly locations throughout downtown, including Angelo's, COMFORT by the Cross-Eyed Cricket, BRU Burger Bar, Downtown Grill, Entwined, Lic's Deli and Ice Cream, Main Street Food & Beverage, Merrymint, Milanos, Myriad Brewing Company, Samuel's, Sixth + Zero, Parlor Doughnuts, Piece of Cake, Posh on Main, River City Coffee + Goods, Riverwalk Restaurant, and The Rooftop.
Leash up your pups for a day filled with furry fun, fantastic food, and a whole lot of tail-wagging excitement at Dog Day Downtown.