Taco Pasta [EASY RECIPE]
Feeling a little like Mexican but also sort of like Italian? I have you answer. Taco pasta. It's so easy and you can tweak it to your liking.
- 1 box Hidden Valley Southwest Ranch Pasta Salad (plus mayo and milk)
- 1 lb of lean ground beef
- 1 can seasoned black beans (drained)
- 2 zucchini quartered
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup cheese
- Taco toppings: tomatoes, olives, guacamole, onions, sour cream, etc.
- Boil water and make pasta salad per directions
- Brown ground beef
- Add black beans to drained beef
- Saute zucchini in olive oil until soft
- Layer completed pasta, beef, zucchini, cheese and then taco toppings.
Know a lady who loves cooking? Join us for What Women Want featuring vendors from all over the tri-state including: food and cooking, salon and spa, makeup, perfume, clothing, jewelry and accessories, treats and candies, gifts, wellness and fitness, weight loss and much more! If women want it, it will be at What Women Want!
When: Saturday, May 10th from 10am to 4pm
Where: The Clarion Inn, 4101 U.S. 41, Evansville, IN.
So bring your sister, your mother, your aunt and your friends—and don’t forget to bring your man! Let him shop for Mother’s Day while you model a new look!
Admission is $2.00 per person. A portion of proceeds will benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Businesses, want to be a vendor? Fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.