Newburgh Celebrates Christmas December 2 & 3
This weekend, Newburgh Celebrates Christmas hosted by Historic Newburgh, Inc. Santa will be at the festivities in Olde Downtown Newburgh on both days, so be sure to bring the kids!
There's so many free and fun activities planned for families to enjoy including carolers, musicians, chestnuts roasting, shopping, the giant snow globe, Santa's visit, and more as Newburgh steps back to the 1880's.
Street vendors will be selling their wares from wooden stalls. Search for the "Elf on the Shelf" and "Candy Cane" that will be hidden in participating stores to qualify for a prize! Newburgh's favorite, unique restaurants will be open for your hungry appetites, so be sure to sample their homemade specialties. Don't miss the award-winning Castle High School Knight Sensations Show Choir at Town Hall on Sunday and more!
Saturday, December 2:
(10:00am - 5:00pm)
- Visit with Santa in Town Hall - 10:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-3:00pm (Bring your own camera for family and pet photos)
- Christmas caroling at The Refinery - 224 W Jennings St. - 10am - 12pm.
- The cast of Elf Jr from D'Alto Studio will perform outside of Flutter from 10am to 12pm.
- The Little Old Dam Band will be playing outside Flutter from 3pm to 5pm
- Live Nativity at The Refinery - 3:30pm - 5pm.
Sunday, December 3:
(12:00pm - 5:00pm)
- Visit with Santa in Town Hall - 1pm - 4pm
- Newburgh Community Theatre featuring a pop up theatre
- Official Town Lighting of the Tree of Lights - 5pm
- Castle Knight Sensations concert
For the complete schedule of Newburgh Celebrates Christmas visit their Facebook page. You can also, visit Historic Newburgh, Inc. for tickets to the Christmas Home Tour and Festival of the Trees on Saturday, December 2nd from 5pm - 9pm.