Lasagna Minis Recipe Makes the Same Old Lasagna More Fun to Eat!
Lasagna is one of my favorite dishes and I could eat it every day, but lasagna looks like lasagna and it doesn't have "fun" attached to it's appearance. Jenny decided to disprove that notion by making lasagna minis. Okay, they still looked like lasagna, but they were kind of cute, I guess. They tasted good, too, just like regular lasagna, but they looked like, as Elliot described them, "Meat cupcakes." Hmmm. Here's how to fix them...
Get out your cupcake pan and your ingredients:
- wonton wrappers, cut in circles (use drinking glass to measure)
- ground beef, browned, then mixed with spaghetti sauce
- provolon cheese
- cottage cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Spray cupcake pan with nonstick spray
- Place wonton wrapper in the bottom of each cup
- Put a tablespoon of the meat mixture into each wonton wrapper
- Mix together eight ounces of cottage cheese with a cup of Parmesan cheese
- Place a wonton wrapper on top of each cup over meat mixture
- Daub a tablespoon of cottage cheese/Parmesan cheese mixture on top of each
- Place a third wonton wrapper on top of each
- Place another tablespoon of meat mixture on top of each
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes
- Remove and put small slice of provolone cheese on top of each
- Bake for another 5 minutes
- Carefully remove each lasagna cup and serve.