cMoe Searching for Its Next Artist-In-Residence [JOBS]
Love working with kids and helping them expand the reaches of their imaginations? Then the Children's Museum of Evansville has the perfect job for you!
The Museum, located on the corner of 5th and Locust Streets in downtown Evansville, is currently looking for an Artist-In-Residence to work in their new Artmaker Studio. Visitors to the Museum will be able to observe the artist as they work, and contribute ideas to the artists' work.
The residency is open to artists of all media types, whether that be paint, clay, photography, digital media, sculptures, etc.
Benefits of being the Artist-In-Residence include the following according to cMoe:
- Access to the museum during normal hours of operation.
- An opportunity to create a program unique to you
- Opportunities to showcase your artwork and methods to museum visitors
- Drop-in studio time where children and families can work one-on-one with you in your art form
- A stipend of $700
- A $300 materials stipend for supplies
For more information, and to apply for the position, visit the cMoe website.