Bacon Hits the Spot for Dads on Father’s Day [Recipe]
I don’t even need to try to gain the attention of men for this blog. We all know that as soon as men see the word, “bacon,” their eyes are immediately locked. So here’s an easy recipe using bacon that will go great for Father’s Day or any occasion and with any beverage (wink, wink!). Savor the bacon flavor of these treats!
Here’s What You Need:
- Club crackers
- Parmesan cheese
- BACON! cut into 1/2 strips
Here’s What You Do:
- Break the club crackers into individual small ones.
- Sprinkle generously with grated cheese
- Wrap bacon around each cracker
- Place on wire rack
- Bake about 30-40 minutes or until bacon is crispy, 325-350 degrees
- Let cool until warm and enjoy!