Indianapolis Colts Fan Fest Heading to Huntingburg Wednesday
The 2018-19 NFL season kicks off in just a few months, and the Colts are hitting the road to get fans ready with their 15th annual travelling Colts Fan Fest which includes a stop at the Huntingburg Memorial Gym Wednesday beginning at 5:00 p.m.!
According to the tweet below from team owner, Jim Irsay, both wide receiver T.Y. Hilton and second year defensive player, Malik Hooker (coming off an ACL injury suffered midway through last season) will be on hand to sign autographs, take pictures, and chat with fans in attendance.
If you plan on stopping by, the team's website has a few guidelines to know about ahead of time:
- The Colts encourage all fans to arrive early.
- The line for player and cheerleader autographs may be cut off at any time to ensure the Tour remains on schedule.
- All Fan Fest stops are rain or shine.
- Team practice schedules and meeting times may cause players to arrive late or depart early.
- The players' names may be announced prior to their arrival to each city, but are subject to change.
- Fans will be allowed one autograph per person, however fans may get back in line for additional autographs.
- All Colts Fan Fest stop times are local.