Gibson County Azalea Path will be in Full Bloom this Weekend
Tucked away in Gibson & Pike Counties, you'll find a garden with one of the largest varieties of azaleas in the Midwest.
The Azalea Path Botanical Garden and Arboretum is beautiful year-round, but this weekend, they are expecting the azaleas to be in full bloom. In addition to tours, you can even book a wedding there, which is kind of genius, since the flowers are taken care of!
Here's how to get there:
Directions to Azalea Path from I-69:
1. Take Exit 33 from I-69 toward Princeton.
2. Follow State Road 64 West to County Road 550 East.
3. Turn right heading north on County Road 550 East for 5.4 miles.
4. Turn right onto County Road 375 North.
5. County Road 375 North becomes County Road 390 North.
6. Continue on County Road 390 North for .5 miles.
7. Make a slight left onto County Road 650 East.
8. Turn right onto County Road 540 North for approximately 1 mile.
From IN S.R. in Princeton, IN turn north onto IN S.R. 65 traveling approximately 7 miles. Bear right onto Mark Ford Road. Turn Left onto County Road 650 East, then right onto County Road 540 North. Azalea Path is on the right.