10 Most Romantic Restaurants in Evansville | Trip Advisor
Valentine's Day is here, and if you don't already have dinner plans, hopefully this list will help you pick the best spot! This list comes to us from Trip Advisor, and is based on actual customer reviews.
10. Madeleine's - 423 SE 2nd St 812-491-8611
Located in downtown Evansville, Madeline's serves a variety of dishes, including Gluten Free options.
9. Arazu on Main - 415 Main Street 812-401-1768
Another great option in Downtown Evansville, Arazu offers Mediterranean Cuisines with vegetarian options.
8. Iwataya Japanese Restaurant - 8401 N. Kentucky Ave 812-868-0830
Featuring authentic Japanese food and sushi, Iwataya is open for lunch and dinner.
7. Angelo's Italian Restaurant - 305 Main Street - 812-428-6666
Customers rave about the pasta, Crab stuffed mushrooms and more! Attire is casual, and kids are welcome, too (In case you're celebrating as a family)
6. Cork 'n Cleaver - 650 S. Hebron - 812-479-6974
With an award - winning salad bar, Cork 'n Cleaver is a great choice for Valentine's Day! They are doing a lot of things right, as they have been in business for over 30 years!
5. Cavanaughs - 421 NW Riverside Dr. - 812-433-4333
Cavanaughs is a part of the Tropicana property and serves steaks and seafood, along with a full bar.
4. Ma T 888 China Bistro - 5636 Vogel Rd - 812-475-2888
China Bistro has a solid 5 out 5 review on Trip Advisor! Popular menu items include: China Bistro Spring Rolls and General Tso's Chicken.
3. Bonefish Grill - 6401 E. Lloyd Expressway - 812-401-3474
Known for delicious seafood and cocktails, Bonefish is always a popular choice in Evansville.
2. Biaggis Ristrorante Italaino - 812-421-0800
Located right next to Bonefish, Biaggis offers pasta dishes and a nice Gluten free menu.
1. Acropolis Restaurant & Catering - 501 N. Green River Rd - 812-475-9320