Wild Salmon Tacos: A Perfecly Simple Summer Supper [RECIPE]
Summer is finally here! Enjoy more of the outdoor warmth by spending less time in the kitchen! Here’s a simple, summery recipe that only takes about 10 minutes to prepare and five minutes to serve!
Salmon Fish Tacos
- One pound bag of wild caught salmon fillets
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 4 taco-size flour tortillas (use whole grain for a healthier option)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- ranch dressing
- 1 avocado – sliced
- 1/4 red onion – sliced
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Baste thawed fillets in olive oil. Salt and pepper generously.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through. (You can also grill salmon by wrapping it in tin foil and cooking on low for 15 minutes).
- Top with tomato, cilantro, ranch dressing, red onion and avocado.
NOTE: You can also get creative with your toppings! Try mango, fresh lime juice, and/or chipotle dressing for a kick!