‘Spirit of Chandler’ Celebration Coming in September
The “Spirit of Chanler” celebration is happening on Saturday, September 15th (Do I have to mention that it’s happening in Chandler?). The Chandler Lion’s Club invites you to come “be a good neighbor” and be a part of this day-long event.
There are several activities scheduled, as you can see below.
- “The Spirit of Chandler” Parade at 11:00 am
- Food Booths at Community Center open at 11:00 am (Pork Chop Sandwiches, Nachos, Grilled Sausages, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Frozen Bananas Dipped in Chocolate, Ribbon Fries, Snow Cones, Home Made Fudge and more)
- FREE! Inflatable Rides starting at 11:00 am
- The “BOOM SQUAD” Drum Line
- Hadi Shriners
- Dixie Land Band
- Bingo beginning at 12:00 noon.
- Deaconess Air Evac Helicopter “Fly-In” at 1:00pm
- Warrick Sheriff’s Canine Demonstration 1:30pm
- Paper Airplane Throwing Contest at 2:30 pm
- Spaghetti Eating Contest at 3:00 pm
- Cutest Baby Contest
- Cake Walk and games
- Silent Auction
- Indiana National Guard (Rock Wall & Humvee Simulator)
- Sons of the American Revolution
- Dunking Booth (Faith Free Will Baptist Church)
- Chandler Little League Pitching Speed Gun
- Hot Rods, Antique Cars and Tractors
- Little Miss/Mister/Queen Pageant Sept. 14th at 7:00pm
- Volunteers needed!!! Come join in the fun!
FOR MORE INFO CALL BILL BUTCHER AT (812)588-1040.