Reasons to Come ‘Putt Fore Life’ with St. Jude Tonight at Midget Links
Just in case raising money to help fight (and destroy) childhood cancer wasn’t reason enough…here are a few more reasons why you need to come out tonight at 6p and “Putt Fore Life” with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Let’s first just talk about Midget Links for a minute. This place is an Evansville landmark and has been for over 50 years! Here’s more…
- Unlimited golf is $6 for adults, $4 for children 5-12, and FREE for kids under 4
- Come see the new carpet and renovations made this summer
- It’s the 5th oldest miniature golf course in the country…that’s amazing!
- Providing family fun since 1947
- Miniature golf the way it was meant to be played: windmill, drawbridge, cannon, loop de loop, wishing well.
- Yummy shaved Ice
- Birthday parties, group outings, and team parties
That alone should convince you to come out. If not, take 2 minutes to watch the video below, about Peter and his family. I’ve heard some many stories of other doctors and hospitals essentially giving up on a patient…but St. Jude does NOT give up. They continue to give HOPE to families who thought they had none. So please watch the video, and then PLEASE come out tonight and Putt Fore Life. I’ll see you there!
Subscribe to WGBFAM on