More Reasons You Should Come and ‘Putt Fore Life’ with St. Jude at Midget Links
Just in case raising money to help fight (and destroy) childhood cancer wasn’t reason enough…here are a few more reasons why you need to come out this Friday night at 6p and “Putt Fore Life” with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Let’s first just talk about Midget Links for a minute. This place is an Evansville landmark and has been for over 50 years! Here’s more…
- Unlimited golf is $6 for adults, $4 for children 5-12, and FREE for kids under 4
- It’s the 5th oldest miniature golf course in the country…that’s amazing!
- Providing family fun since 1947
- Miniature golf the way it was meant to be played: windmill, drawbridge, cannon, loop de loop, wishing well.
- Yummy shaved Ice
- Birthday parties, group outings, and team parties
That alone should convince you to come out. If not, consider the fact that Midget Links is donating ALL of the money collected to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. That’s HUGE!
Still not enough motivation? Maybe the next 30 seconds will inspire you to get involved. Remember, there is no St. Jude without YOU. And because of YOU, children and families in Evansville, the Tri-State, and around the world have HOPE!