The Internet is great. One minute you can research a topic you normally wouldn’t be able to learn. The next minute you can watch infinite amounts of cat videos. When it comes to the internet, the possibilities are endless.
No matter how great the Internet is, though, your addiction might spin out of control. Do you go days without showering so you can play a few more hours of World of Warcraft? Does your mother have to leave meals for you outside of your bedroom door? Here are 11 signs you spend to much time online:
1. You keep trying to feed cats cheeseburgers.
2. You’ve worn your Guy Fawkes mask so much you forgot what your own face looks like.
3. You refer to YouTube as “TV.”
4. You’ve changed your middle name to “Troll.”
5. You don’t take your friends’ engagements seriously unless it’s “Facebook Official”.
6. All of your statements are 140 characters or less.
7. You only speak in meme.
8. Your pillow has a built in iPad so you can check Facebook in the middle of the night.
9. Instead of sitting at the dinner table with your family you skype from the other room.
10. When you have a cold you insist on telling everyone that you’ve “gone viral.”
11. When you sign onto eBay, your computer yells your name like you’re Norm on ‘Cheers.’