Need a Fresh and Easy Summer Dinner Idea? Try Grilled Shrimp Tacos [Recipe]
In the summertime, I love eating fresh veggies and seafood. Also, I prefer using the grill whenever possible. Check out this fast and easy summertime lunch or dinner idea that incorporates your fresh veggies, grill and even a little ranch dressing!
- 1 package of jumbo-size shrimp
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- garlic salt/Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tomatoes - chopped
- shredded cheese (to taste)
- 1/2 cup cilantro - roughly chopped
- taco-sized flour shells
- Chipotle Ranch dressing
- Fresh lime, quartered
- Place raw shrimp on skewer.
- Melt butter with garlic salt and Old Bay and liberally apply to shrimp.
- Grill shrimp on hot grill 3-5 minutes on each side - don't overcook or shrimp will be rubbery.
- Place warm shrimp in taco shells.
- Top with tomatoes, cheese, cilantro and chipotle ranch. Squeeze fresh lime on tacos. Serve!