It’s Time For Live Racing at Ellis Park!
Live thoroughbred racing (and so much more) returns to Ellis Park starting this weekend! There really is so much cool stuff going on this summer at Ellis Park. I'll try to break some of it down for you here.
Just a reminder that live thoroughbred racing at Ellis Park runs from this weekend through Labor Day weekend (Monday, September 1st). As always, admission to Ellis Park is FREE!
Opening Weekend Prizes
Ellis Park is giving away some great prize this first weekend of the live racing season. Register to win!
- One of two 40-inch TV's on July 3rd
- One of two iPads on July 4th
- One of four Coach purses on July 6th
- Starting July 11th and every Friday this summer from 5p-10p
- Live music from local bands
- Cold beer
- $1 hot dogs
- FREE admission
- Must be 21 to enter
Dollar Days - Sundays
- Every Sunday this summer take advantage hot dogs, soft drinks, draft beer, ice cream, popcorn and more for just $1 each!
Saturday Cash Exposion
- Play the IRM's (Instant Racing Machine) at Ellis Park for a chance to win some serious cash every Saturday in July. Must be 18 to play.