I-69 is the Topic of Today’s Wednesdays With Winnecke
Evansville Mayor Lloyd Winnecke once again covered a lot of material on this week’s show. We spent most of the show discussing the I-69 Innovation Corridor which officially opens on Monday. As always, you can hear the entire show here.
Topics discussed in segment 1:
- Demolition of the former Old Paddock Tavern on First Avenue
- Timeline for the demolition of Roberts Stadium
- Energize Evansville “Fitness In The Park” event this Saturday morning
- Evansville VOICE visioning session TODAY at USI
- This month’s Traveling City Hall scheduled for Tuesday, November 27th
- Listen to segment 1
Topics discussed in segment 2:
- Dr. Mark Bernhard, Associate Provost for Outreach and Engagement at the University of Southern Indiana, joined us in the studio to talk about the I-69 Innovation Corridor
- What is the Innovation Corridor?
- Why is the corridor important to Evansville and the region?
- Listen to segment 2