Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip Recipe Perfect for Basketball Watching or Other Occasions
Saturday night, Jenny prepared this hot dip that has a little different flavor to it and it’s one you might enjoy. It’s perfect with crackers or tortilla chips (my preference), it’s easy to make, and I especially like the melted cheese with the spinach.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (13 oz.) cans artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Spray a casserole dish with nonstick spray
- Heat spinach in a microwave on high for 5 minutes
- Squeeze the spinach dry (Jenny places spinach, spread out between two paper towels and compresses to dry)
- Drain artichoke hearts and chop coarsely in a food processor
- Combine spinach, artichokes, mayo, sour cream and Parmesan cheese in a bowl, stirring well
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with pepper jack cheese on top
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, etc.
For one serving for the four of us, this recipe may be more than you need. So if the recipe is too large for the number of people you’re serving, then do what Jenny does, just cut the recipe ingredients in half and reduce the baking time! Enjoy!