Oasis Dementia Care Monthly Seminar Series [April: Parkinson’s Disease] – Open to the Public
April 13, 2013 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Oasis Dementia Care
- 4301 Washington Avenue, Evansville, 47714 United States
Join us for free memory screenings, tours of Oasis Dementia Care, and a sneak peek of our assisted living and respite care areas. Plus, all attendees will receive gift certificates for free adult day care services.
- Never Stop, Never Settle
- Living Life with Parkinson’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease and how it relates to other memory loss conditions, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Rate of progression of Parkinson’s Disease Integrative approaches; things we can control
- Physical, mental, socialization issues
Our guest speaker is Karen Smith from the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation. Karen is a member of the People Living with Parkinson’s Disease Advisory Council and Parkinson’s Advocates in Research for the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Oasis Dementia Care
4301 Washington Avenue, Evansville
Call to Register: 812.303.3310 - Limited Space Available email@example.com