Cans for Cash
Description of challenge:
- Persons or organizations will gather their aluminum cans and take them to one of the participating Cans for Cash recyclers and be paid for their cans.
- They then, on site, get their receipt validated by the attendant and put it in the Challenge box.
- For every 5 pounds of aluminum recycled, they are allowed to fill out one entry form that includes a place to list their favorite Charity for the Cash drawing)
- The Cash drawing will take place on November 15th (America Recycles Day) to choose the winning charity (or school, or group, or church)
- Every submitted group will have a chance to win regardless of how much is recycled but the more submissions on behalf of the organization, the better chance they have to be drawn.
- Three charitable groups will be awarded one of these amounts: $200, $150, or $100
Last day for can submissions is Nov. 12th!!
Participating Recycling Centers:
Material Recycling Inc.
2340 N Burkhardt Rd 812-476-6422
Hours: M-F 7am – 4pm
Sat. 7:30am – 2pm
Tri-State Resource Recovery
Read Street and Morgan Ave, 812-422-4193
Hours: MWF 8am – 4pm
Sat. 8am – 12pm
Here is a link to the registration page: