Evansville’s Annual ‘Boo at the Zoo’ Starts This Weekend
Well, you still have plenty of chances left to get out to Mesker Park Zoo and experience this long-standing family event. Boo at the Zoo has been going on for over a decade, so obviously they know how to put on a good show, and people show up by the hundreds.
Bring the kids in your family out and enjoy a fun and safe Halloween experience.
- Trick or treat through the Zoo at over a dozen candy stations
- Enjoy craft activities
- Visit the creatures of the night in the Nocturnal exhibit
- Bounce in giant inflatables
- Visit a mad scientist’s lab
- Meet some of the Zoo’s creepiest critters
- Play Halloween themed games
- Watch shows by Don Baggett, the Amazing Magician
- Dress up in your favorite costume
Boo at the Zoo is from 5pm-8pm on October 19th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th, & 28th. Ticket prices are $8 for general admission…$6 for zoo members…and FREE for 1 and under.
$1 off coupons available at all Evansville area Old National Banks.
Purchase your tickets now! Tickets are also available in the Zoo’s Gift Shop or at Old National Bank, One Main Street, Evansville.
NOTICE: Zoo gates will close at 2:00 PM on October 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, & 28 and reopen at 5:00 PM for our Boo at the Zoo event.