ALDI Grocery Hosting Hiring Event for Evansville Stores on Saturday
If you're in the (super)market for a new job, looking to change careers, or simply want a few extra hours a week to supplement your income, ALDI Grocery is looking for you to become a part of their team.
The Chicago-based company will host a hiring event this Saturday at the east-conference room of the Drury Inn & Suites at 100 North Cross Pointe Blvd. in Evansville from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. seeking candidates for the following positions for it's two Evansville locations, Rosenberger and the Lloyd on the west side, and Oak Grove and Burkhardt on the east side:
- Store Associate (full time & part time) - $11.00 per hour
- Shift Manager (full time & part time) - $11.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Manager Trainee (full time & part time) - $20.00 per hour
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday -Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
If interested, you can pick up an application from the store manager or visit aldistorejobs.com for more info.